| || How important is for your web site to be included in Internet search engines and directories?
Forrester* statistics show that search engines and online directories are one of the leading ways to drive traffic to your website. In a separate survey by Jupiter Media Metrix†, 42% of respondents cited search engine listings as the most common way they search for products and vendors online.
How important is for your web site to appear high on search engine results?
According to Overture and 7search.com statistics (two leading pay for placement directories) approximately 70% of search engine users will click on one the first three listings in a search engine. At Station 1 we not only recognize the importance of developing an effective web site, but also how important it is for Internet users to find it! With over seven years of experience in Internet marketing, our staff can optimize your web site’s content and submit your web site to the most used search engines and directories for the highest placement possible. Let us give you the competitive advantage to grow your internet business, by dominating top positions on all the major search engines including Google, MSN, AOLFind, Altavista, AlltheWeb, and Yahoo. Need testimonials and references? Let our work for some of our clients speak for itself!
What can we do to help you?
1. Review your current web site and search engine position for your targeted keywords. 2. Establish an optimization plan for your web site and propose a set of changes that will facilitate better positioning on commonly used engines.
3. Perform the recommended optimization work
4. Submit your web site to commonly used search engines and directories.
5. Re-submit your web site at regular intervals (monthly or bi-monthly).
Fees: Review/Optimization proposal and Submission Services start at $275 plus search engines submission fees (where applicable). Web site optimization services are quoted based on the size of your web site and budget and start as low as $195 To get started email us at email@example.com
* Forrester's WholeView™ Research, Strategic Services, and Events help Global 3,500 clients understand how technology change affects their customers, strategies, and technology investments. Established in 1983, Forrester is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass. † Jupitermedia (Nasdaq: JUPM), headquartered in Darien, CT, is a leading provider of global real-time news, information, research and media resources for information technology and Internet industry professionals.